Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Conny with ubik2000

Dannyfrd

My first Connie with ubik2000

The connie was 15 year old and all the silicone was yellow I did today

Had to give it 2 washes with ubik

And in the end still wasn't happy as to how white I could get it so after spending far to much time on it give it the last clean

And said to the customer if she was happy she was more than delighted with the work

But I went away thinking I could get it even cleaner

Have use had this or is their summat else I could use what could get it whiter...

My first Connie with ubik2000The connie was 15 year old and all the silicone was yellow I did today

Had to give it 2 washes with ubik

And in the end still wasn't happy as to how white I could get it so after spending far to much time on it give it the last clean

And said to the customer if she was happy she was more than delighted with the work

But I went away thinking I could get it even cleaner

Have use had this or is their summat else I could use what could get it whiter...
Sometimes whites don't come up white. It's just one of them! I find that some soffits won't come up clean, it's like an acid has got to them.

And because I thought it wasn't good and realy undercharged aswell need to just think I carnt get it the best after it being that old

And it only come that clean with a full polish deep clean

Used ubik for years now on Conny roofs it's good stuff

can you use ubik on tinted glass ( gray glass) conney roofs, iv used it on regular white upvc... but may have my first conny roof to do next week and the tinted glass is making me paranoid, read somewhere not to use it on self cleaning glass. though i dont know how to tell if the glass is so called self cleaning :confused:

can you use ubik on tinted glass ( gray glass) conney roofs, iv used it on regular white upvc... but may have my first conny roof to do next week and the tinted glass is making me paranoid, read somewhere not to use it on self cleaning glass. though i dont know how to tell if the glass is so called self cleaning :confused:
Dragbag self cleaning glass should have a blue tint film and your be able to tell difference when you look at normal glass. I wouldn't use ubik on self cleaning just in case you damage the film

I use Ubik on 'self cleaning' glass all the time because it doesn't.

Once you read that sentance a few times you'll get it.

My arsenal is real simple.

Ubik.

Unger Rub Out

Bar keepers friend

Lemon Juice

If you cant get it cleaned with that you're never going to.

When you go to quote it is simply good practice to get out some gear and do a test patch or two.

Not only is the client amazed by the test patches but also YOU get to see clearly what will be achievable and how much effort involved so you can price accordingly and allow enough time.

Ubik.Unger Rub Out

Bar keepers friend

Lemon Juice
iv seen your vids on ubik and unger rub out... /emoticons/biggrin.png next time you use it and you have time could you do a little vid:thumbsup:

can you use ubik on tinted glass ( gray glass) conney roofs, iv used it on regular white upvc... but may have my first conny roof to do next week and the tinted glass is making me paranoid, read somewhere not to use it on self cleaning glass. though i dont know how to tell if the glass is so called self cleaning ?
" Self Cleaning Glass" , mate, think youll find is a Sales Gimmick, Pitch..My clients say " Its supposed to be Self Cleaning Glass ?"...What a load of BS.

Back