Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy chappy.

Bingo

Oh yes I am /emoticons/biggrin.png ....actually, I'm a very happy chappy /emoticons/biggrin.png :D.

WHY?

Well................you all ready........

I'm a lucky winner of an Unger Carbon Fibre Squeegee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: /emoticons/smile.png....

Yeeeehaaaaa /emoticons/biggrin.png......Happy Days /emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Now you can flog it on flebay and put it towards some wfp kit /emoticons/biggrin.png

you have to frame it and mount it on the wall your not actually allowed to use it..../emoticons/biggrin.png

every xmas eve its a tradition to hand the kids a scratch card ....first thing the daughter said who works in a shop,oh you havent got the xmas cracker cards nobody wins on them....bit of a downer before i had scratched it off....

still we all scratched away and nobody won...it came to me and i said i hadnt won ...what a waste of money we never win....i told everyone i had two of this and two of that as you do....and only one xmas cracker i said....er....you have won a fiver dad.....doooooohhhhhhhh:rolleyes:

well done bingo anyway..:balloondance:eek:h and i gave the card to the wife to get my fiver...hmmmmm thats the last i will see of that ...

Now you can flog it on flebay and put it towards some wfp kit /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nah....won't be selling it......so no point you looking on e-bay Smurfy /emoticons/tongue.png :rofl:.

Only 5 of us lucky winners too /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Mine is........Limited Edition Number 1850......of 1964.

What number is yours?

Won't be using mine either....it'll be going in the display cabinet /emoticons/smile.png.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be ironic if I won one as I hate fecking window cleaning /emoticons/biggrin.png

Only 5 of us lucky winners too /emoticons/biggrin.png.
Mine is........Limited Edition Number 1850......of 1964.

What number is yours?

Won't be using mine either....it'll be going in the display cabinet /emoticons/smile.png.

im already tellin folk,how i won mine in a window cleaners competition,

...all those years on the show circuit ... o_O

i forget what the competition was, something tells me it was filling in an online survey about squeegee rubber -

hardly touring the show circuit

View attachment 3519 im thinkin i could milk my winner status . praps get a foto of a chap along the road in a suit presenting me with the squeegee at the award ceremony at the Dorchester /aka marlborough seaside hotel

I could put me whistle on and present it to you down portabello road market

Would be a cracking photo

and we could all sing the song from bedknobs and broomsticks

Don't mind me I've been on the sauce again

Back