Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ionics NEW resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

albootyerbaws

anyone tried it.? getting free delivery £69 a bag. got the email yesterday says this high performance resin consistently performs better than any other resin available.:eek:o:

I tried a bag a couple of months back, lured in by the high performance claims- it's the worst resin I have ever used in my 12 year WFP DI-only career!!

If you've not already bought it then don't bother, it's pants!!

I got some when it first came out a few months back, used it to fill my DI bottle.

So far seems good. TDS is still zero so can't complain. Seems better than Tulsion so far (which is not saying much to be fair).

Time will tell but initial indications are that it's alright.

Ionics can say what they want....but it isn't the best resin available.

I haven't used it, but a mate of mine bought some Ionics Resin, he found it didn't last as long as Tulsion MB-115........and this is the reason why he continues to use Tulsion MB-115.

funny as ive just got some tulsion mb115 from daqua, an it dont seem to last as long as unger i had last time on speshel from wcw !!!

Seems like its a bit hit and miss with resin nowadays you really dont know how long a bag is going to last when you buy these days but I have noticed that overall quality has decresed quite significantly all over the suppliers dont you guys think?

i also found this resin good
EmcBDP9t

You can get your resin direct from China for around £35 a bag. Good quality. Its where nearly all the above suppliers have it manufactured and labeled as their own. Minimum purchase is normally around $2000 worth plus import taxes etc

yeh I gave him a funny cause I reckon its er a special brand of resin...:rofl:
high mark m:D
....and I gave him a 'funny' because Mark's a 'special-case' and he made no sense /emoticons/tongue.png......./emoticons/biggrin.png.

Back