Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Masonary Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I keep being asked if I can clean dressed sandstone type sills/lintels etc but have not found an effective, quick safe way of cleaning them yet.

Does anyone have any suggestion that you have gained from experience of methods you use and/or chems that give good quick cleaning results without discolouring or damaging them?

Use hot and no chemicals, only done one Sandstone job and thats what i was advised to do, other option is a sand blasting attachment for your powerwasher , never tried it myself but should be ok at right pressure

They are called stone mullions be very carefully can be very brittle and easy to damage . Now you know what they are called I hope you find what you are looking for

They are called stone mullions be very carefully can be very brittle and easy to damage . Now you know what they are called I hope you find what you are looking for
mullions R just the verticals, I call myself a builder every now n again and that's what iv always called em, n e way I could be wrong

Back