First day with a Sky Vac Atom

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by C Rose Cleaning Services, Dec 21, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. C Rose Cleaning Services

Absolutely brilliant piece of kit. Got four jobs done in the same time I'd normally do 2-3. Less mess (apart from cleaning all the kit afterwards but no grubby nails and hands from scooping all the debris out manually) and completely safe. Used the vac to clear it out and my WFP setup to clean all the gutters and fascias. Near enough paid for itself in one sitting.

Highly recommend it if you're on the fence or not sure if it's worth the cost!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. StorminNorman

StorminNorman Active Member

Just yesterday I got the full 1800 kit from Alex (guttercleaningsystems) with carbon poles and I am absolutely impressed! Fantastic machine! Was using his 1200 alu kit before and it was good too but this thing is just flying! Really bad gutters on 3 bed semi I did in less than half an hour! I do recommend!

3. jay198127

jay198127 Active Member

if you think the 1800 is good I have the 3000 watt it's brilliant and 28ft worth of sections.. like you say easier then ladders...and also would recommend if anyone's thinking of getting one.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

4. The window cleaning kid

The window cleaning kid Active Member

have you guys got cameras on these poles or getting up the ladder and checking its all clear

5. jay198127

jay198127 Active Member

no camera at the moment...got mirror attachment on the down pipe of the pole..as your sucking out you can see the gutter as your going along....just as good and cheaper

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement