Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

you can do them from now on luv

BenjiRixon

Missis never seems to understand why I'm knackered after doing a long day on the glass "your only cleaning windows, It's only waving a brush around"

Anyway she wants me to do ours today as not been done in ages due to workmen doing work on the side of the house. So..... I decided to call her call her bluff :smirk:

Looked in the back of the van at the slx22 and thought..... na...... not that one pulled out my mates Chinese 40ft banana with vikan brush weighing about 10 stone piece of :turd:

She could only manage front door and bottom window...... needless to say I think she has better understanding my job now :laugh:

View attachment 5379

View attachment 5380

No she is not as you have deceived her by not allowing her the same tool you use, blatantly deceitful!

No wonder so many marriages end in divorce these days! /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/smile.png) /emoticons/tongue.png

I thought I better not give her the slx22 incase she showed me up :love:

Or worse ....... people come up to her and ask her for a quote :thumbsdown:

All I can say is 'you nasty man' :rofl:

I've just been round the block on me bike and I flipantly asked the Mrs if she'd like to go on the back.
'NO'
she said
/emoticons/biggrin.png

Haha was funny tho !

She done the front door first and in the first pic looks comfortable and then the 2nd pic doing the window she's nearly keeled over :laugh:

Nice one Benji. I've been meaning to put my mrs on the ladders for some time. When I do she'll be using the 13rung with the ankalad. :thumbsup:

Or worse ....... people come up to her and ask her for a quote :thumbsdown:
We are of a position where my Mrs resigned from her former position and to stave off the boredom of days she comes and helps out when she fancies, you would be amazed at the amount of new work she gets me.

Men come out to have an ogle and women come out as perhaps they feel less intimidated talking to the 5'5 8st mrs than the 6'4 18st me. /emoticons/smile.png)

Do you work together green?

Couldn't work with mine lol. If I ever got to the stage of where I had too much work I could give her all my easy cleans to do mind to get her started mind and let her have a round. Dunno if she'd enjoy it but you got me thinking now .... . . ...

Maybe she should come on the round with me day. A pretty girl canvassing would defo get some work :think:

Latest Posts

Back