First job using the pro gutter tool

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by tench0771, Jan 27, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

used my pro gutter tool to day whoa wat a bit of kit i got it from b an q £7 the rounded one an it fits in round gutters and square ones so easy to use if any one ant tryed one yet ide recermend geting one there ace i used with my old clx the only thing was the freds on the clx were to big so i had to put a angle neck on an gaffa tape it on place lol:cool:

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If they sell the square line one you want to get one of those too:thumbsup:

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i was like wats going on here lol as i thauld it scrued strate on lol ill get one of them things thanks :thumbsup:

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

No probs...Harris poles if you unscrew the plastic cone are acme threads that progutter tools will fit straight onto but wfp's are euro threads tench0771 :thumbsup:

6. matt

matt Member

So surely it's easier to just buy a harris pole and use that? If you are up a ladder it must be easier(lighter) than a wfp, or is it the space in the van? I have a big van so makes no odds to me but guess it will to others.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I found harris type pole ok but it's easier/quicker for me to use a stripped down old wfp. Reason being the clamps on the harris pole are not that great compared to a wfp clamps.

I also find it handy to carry a selection of deferent length poles in the van I could use as no job is the same.

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive got a old clx 27 but its got no base section an the rest of the sections r cut down a bit due to were i find it the perfect waight an langth its about 20ft now

Advertisement