First negative comment

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Greener, Feb 14, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Greener

Greener Well-Known Member

Hi all, I have been doing WFP on my own now since the start of Jan and its going really well I think, ive gained just over sixty customer in around six weeks and I've received nothing but good feedback :) however I recently joined a local group website and to be honest its been great as ive gained a few customers from it and have received lots of enquiries :thumbsup: however this morning I received my first negative comment:

"Yes it's you I have seen in action opposite my house with your van up on the pavement , but still in the way of mine when I want to get out of my DRIVE !! Hose pipes draped up out all over the road too. Try using the traditional method you can still do a good job. Or are you just afraid of heights !!"

I actually believe this person may either be mistaken and confusing me with another cleaner or just trying to make me look bad possibility another cleaner? I always park my van in a safe and responsible position with my surroundings in mind, also I only use one hose and this is never "draped up all over the road". Now I'm given the choice to make this comment public on the site and reply or reply privately. People can make mistakes and ive already had a comment on the site recommending my and I don't even clean this persons house lol :thumbsup: what would you do?

Advertisement
  2. davewindowcleaner

davewindowcleaner Well-Known Member

If was it me i wouldnt reply.

If you put yourself out there on local website there always sombody out there that love to moan and giving out negative feedbacks.

3. Greener

Thanks davewindowcleaner, that's what the wife is also saying :) although its hard because I think she's either mistaken or its a stich up? :swear:

4. johnny bravo

JUST CARRY ON REGARDLESS. dont even speak to them, as if they are not there, just concentrate on keeping your customers happy.

5. Greener

Thanks johnny bravo, I think that's just what I'm going to do.:thumbsup:

6. davewindowcleaner

I remember years ago one summer a new customer start moaning I was making the patio wet cleaning the windows with wfp.

Never went back again, i didn't ask what different did it make if it was raining. You just can't reason with some people.

7. dredge3

dredge3 Well-Known Member

I would have to reply once and stating it would be only once. Say what you said hear and tell them your not scared of hights but scared of falling off and killing your self and this is why traditional will eventually be banned along with all ladder use etc etc

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. dredge3

dredge3 Well-Known Member

How did you get 60 custys in 5 weeks? canvasing?

9. davewindowcleaner

Trad window cleaning will never be banned.

10. spruce

spruce Grand Master

Advertisement