Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Take Their Dogs To Work

keir

my boy is getting cabin fever having to leave him at my mum and dads house when i go to work, he probably wouldn't even notice the cold but i feel tight taking him. i keep telling him its only a few weeks before he can come again.

custys miss him too, he's more popular on the round than i am /emoticons/biggrin.png

IMG00064-20111101-1510_zpsdf71722a.jpg

i lost him for an hour last year so i went looking for him and found him fast asleep in someones garden, typical just as the shutter was gonna shut he wakes up

IMG00151-20120906-1321_zps1651c11b.jpg

then same happened a few days later and one of my custys had got him in and give him some treats then next thing he made himself at home i had to get this photo

IMG00088-20120311-1200_zps53c33137.jpg

I can't take my dogs to work unless I get a trailer which they can pull. Have two rather large Great Danes which weigh about 11 stone each, one bearde collie, one cat, 2 mice and a horse.

Do you reckon they will fit in a vauxhall combo?

yes mate keeps the van safe & warm [url="<
hahaha yep it would be a brave thieving get to get in there with them 2,

i have another pooch but no way could he hack it outdoors, plus he would just do a runner and kill everything, his nickname is ghengis

here he is wrapped up to go walkies

IMG00255-20130208-1057_zps6e5b0237.jpg

and one of him in his natural habitat

IMG00058-20111024-2037_zps7ca7339c.jpg

asleep thats pretty much all he does i reckon he's asleep 23 hours a day no joke

I take mine out with me when I do leafleting but not to work the estate that I do would means I have to climb over the back and he would run away

yes mate keeps the van safe & warm [url="<
thats class . no risk of anyone nicking anything leaving the van doors open while working !
i dont take my dog as he would just moan and he would have to stay in van all day as would just wonder off if out the van !

i thought she looked small thats why i thought she was a cross. my mum used to breed 'em when she lived in rhodesia or zim as its known now

she's deffo a looker

the protector /emoticons/ph34r.png

excellent, he reminds me of phil mitchell - no offence to him -

keir that must of been awsome for your mum, my ambition is to go horse riding with a pack of ridgebacks over there

the protector /emoticons/ph34r.png
excellent, he reminds me of phil mitchell - no offence to him -

keir that must of been awsome for your mum, my ambition is to go horse riding with a pack of ridgebacks over there
Lmao he does look like phil Mitchell now you mention it!

AK, Your dog looks hard as, but I bet he is a big softy??

Lmao he does look like phil Mitchell now you mention it!
AK, Your dog looks hard as, but I bet he is a big softy??
he is soft but can snap in a instant hes 100% guard dog nothing else dosent like people or male dogs lol.i take full percautions with him in the wrong hands he could be a weapon on mass dectruction lol

Back