First post

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by dean, Oct 16, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dean

dean Newcomer

Hi this is my first post on here but I thought I would just share my story of getting into window cleaning
    Started 3 years ago when I told my boss of 21 years what I thought of him and that I'd had enough of his ****, long story cut short told him to shove it.
    After sat at home for a couple of weeks feeling sorry for myself, I decided to buy some ladders and try window cleaning, I'd watched our windy and thought that looks easy money, god how wrong could I be.
    Well it's had its ups and downs, times I felt like chucking it all in in the first year but 3 years on and I feel I've got there at last, I can now pay the bills and still have money left over at the end of the month, so now buying bits every month for wfp system, set a date of April to start wfp should have everything I need by then, and the wife can have her car back and I can stop climbing those bloody ladders can't wait. Great forum love the banter.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

3. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Welcome! only just changed my small round to WFP, and it is night and day, I love it!

4. norm

norm Grand Master

greetings dean :thumbsup:

5. TolishAPurd

Nice story mate, I love hearing of bosses getting brought back down to earth. Stick about.:thumbsup:

6. Posh

Posh Hero

Hi mate. Love climbing ladders me. Keeps me fit.

7. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

Hello from me :rolleyes:

8. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Hello bud .. Great party atmosphere on here ... You'll love it ........ Why wait till next April. You'll kick yourself , wfp now.

9. seye

seye Forum Addict

Hi dean welcome mate, great that you are now self sufficient and getting bills paid.
    Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

10. bazzer

bazzer Active Member

hi dean good on ya mate for sticking with it great feeling been your own man all the best

Advertisement