First Scary Moment On The Round!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gushysfella, Sep 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gushysfella

Gushysfella Active Member

As it says, had first scary moment this evening! Picked up 2 new custys at the weekend who asked me to go after 1700 today. Sat round the couner till 1650 thought it would look good to turn up on time being first call. Knocked first door who had just walked in from work. Thank you for coming she said brew? On a roll here I thought 45 mins whole house and coffee done, moved onto next and just as I got to the top of the ladder young girl comes walking up path. Prity little thing but then she started!! Now don't get me wrong being an ex trooper I can sware but she was like a 4'6" blond docker! She grab the bottom of the ladder started doing on about me putting her and her boyfriend out of work in the area! In the end old bill turned up as chap's house I was at said he didn't like the way they did them so she started on him!!! Bloody outrageous carry on! Was like something out a carry on film!!

Now I feel for them, yer I took a job off them. But if some ones on your patch what would you do? Me I'd think fair play all out to make a living, and move on she was nuts!

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i wouldnt worry about her if they do a bad job tough

3. Gushysfella

Gushysfella Active Member

Lol yer chap at second call said they not good. I didn't get to clean his so probably just lost both as next door was on there front when the rozzers pulled up, got the impression not the area for that carry on!! They where £50 cleans too, gutted!!

4. John B

John B Active Member

Don't let this put you off, although her grabbing your ladders would have been a bit unnerving i would think. She and her boyfriend lost the job because the customer was unhappy with them. Customer's choice, her fault, not your problem.

Sounds like she has a personality problem. Who would want someone like her anywhere near their property?

You should do very well picking up all her ex-customers. Go for it and best wishes,
    John

5. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

So did the police take the Biaatch away then? Sounds like you kept your cool so good on ya! I'd struggle to stay cool if some skank started grabbing the bottom of the ladders when I was on em!

6. John B

John B Active Member

If I were you i would go back and see if both customers still want you. If they were happy with you, why should you lose out because their ex-windy caused a scene. None of that is your fault, and if you bump into the girl again and she causes you any more hassle you could get her arrested for harassment.

John

7. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

I'd have got down the ladder and beat the **** out of her, maybe nxt time she will do a better job lol

8. CNS-southwest

On a serious note, go bk and make sure your customers are ok, sooner the better, and check if you still have work :) good luck

9. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I would panick! and probably jump.... on who ever was shaking the ladders lol

10. CNS-southwest

I'm with you on that lol

Advertisement