Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Ive done a competition basicly you get a free meal for 2 on valentines day, all they need to do is like my page. Ive got a fair bit of likes from it, got 3 houses and 1 gutter clean so far since it started it. Its still got another 11 days to go, everyone that has liked the page is also within the areas I cover for window cleaning which is also a good. I think theres about 2-3 that liked my page that not inmy area, one of them being Ian.

Im thinking about doing another one after this.

155 Talking about this

1,356 Weekly Total Reach

I dont understand much about insights, can anyone shed some light on it? Has 1.4k people seen my page?

How did you advertise the vday meal? sounds like a good idea.. could you let me know please mate..
cheers Dave.
For sale groups, My profile, My business profile, people sharing it (not many) Theres also local pages for the areas in Fife a tourist sort of page all there pages have 1k+ likes I put it on there aswell.

My cousin owns the place where the meal is, so ill get him to put it on his business page aswell. If I can get up to 250 likes Ill be happy

Back