First Successful Job From A Free Internet Advert

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by OoO, Apr 7, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. OoO

OoO Guest

Had an email come through from window cleaning directory.

Gave her quote via email. Asked for details and used street view.

Did the job on Saturday and its a regular customer, next door came out and i did his too. I think his will be a one off, to be fair he said only a one off.

Was hard going but did them both in an hour for £30 so was happy.

My first job in nearly 3 years! lol!!!

Advertisement
  2. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

free index Damo?

I`ve had one job from this site

3. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

First job in 3 years???? :)

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Directories like that I find are rubbish for generating extra new work so you did well to get one phone call in 3 years :laugh:

5. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I have had a number of jobs from freeindex, as well as it being used to lead people to my website and them contacting me via my own contact forms.

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Signed up to all that are going. They generally are rubbish. But don't pay for them so who cares.

7. bluemoon

bluemoon Member

I have only been going since February and am on all the free websites like free index and yelp. Got a call last week from local business who googled window cleaners in my area and got my name from there. Called round, quoted £8 for shopfront and he said great can you do it every 3 weeks and every week in the summer!!! Lucky me i reckon but that is only call i had so far from the inter web thing-a-me-bob.

8. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

Damo £30 for hours graft thats good nice one. Do you not find you are picking work up all the time, I dont advertise or canvass for work maybe chap nabours door when i,m working
    the work just comes in,

9. OoO

OoO Guest

Urmmmmm for about 3 months little to no extra work. Then all off sudden all hell has broken loose. Over the last 10 years. It's been gain a couple loose a couple. Now we seem to be picking up more.

10. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

The ones the dont rank well in search engines generally are **** but still provide a link to your webiste

Advertisement