Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice on how to clean inside high with no ladders!

Jago

Hi Everyone

As the title what's the best way to clean higher Windows inside with no ladders?

As you can see in the photos it's a new oak frame building and they don't want ladders touching the oak frames..

Any help much appreciated

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

However the excelerator is just the handle right? So you would need the liquidator aswell not just the excelerator.

Buy a cheap Harris pole then from b&q get a "dial" paint pad and handle, the handle has the acme thread so wil attach to the Harris pole.

Spray detergent or pure onto pad and away you go

Use a dry pad to buff

@Matt123 it's sold as a whole unit. If you look at the handle of an excelerator compared to liquidator you'll notice how they clamp onto the chanel...different beast mate.

Are ladder mitts not an option I cleaned some stained glass windows in a local church a few years ago and these were ideal so as not to mark the stone i used to use them when trad as well, Their is some on amazon.co.uk they are fairly thick and look like the ones I used to use

Are ladder mitts not an option I cleaned some stained glass windows in a local church a few years ago and these were ideal so as not to mark the stone i used to use them when trad as well, Their is some on amazon.co.uk they are fairly thick and look like the ones I used to use
Well I didn't push it cos he was adamant he didn't want ladders inside at all.

He's thinking of his floors as well I guess.

Many thanks for all the suggestions.

Latest Posts

Back