First time with wagtail

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by mark2788, Aug 27, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

I'm thinking of getting a wagtail, bit late compared with most here, what would you suggest as the best one? I've watched alot of videos on them. I'd like one with the pad on top rather than underneath like most/all of them, but would I need to mod it in anyway? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Eric Gilliand

Eric Gilliand Well-Known Member

Any of the flipper models can be used pad under or pad on top. Grab yourself a Slimline Flipper. No modding required unless you want to. The PC is great as well but if you want to do pad on top the high handle position + the black cap tends to foul up the pad on top flip...

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

go for the 14 inch ,its a good coper size for residential and commercial glass sizes

4. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

Thanks that's a huge help as I didn't realise some were able to be used on top or underneath, I might have to mod as most of my windows are smaller and might be easier to cut it to those size but I'll see don't want to ruin it

Advertisement