fit do do these at top

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by peter rogers, Apr 19, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've seen a vid on youtube where one guy mops and scrubs the windows and is followed by another guy that wfp them straight after. I think they were using a backpack sprayer conected to the mop pole to get the chems to the mop head.

Can't find the vid now nor remeber how tall the work was but think it was over a 3 storey job.

Either way that 5 storey job is going to be a right pain in the **** for sure

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Might be easier to deep clean them using a picker and trad method. At least then you could see what you were doing being up close and personal than hit & miss results with a pole.:rolleyes:

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm sure Alex Gardiner still wfp's taller stuff so he might be able to advise?

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Not sure my ladders can reach that lol

Maybe i am naive but how the hell would you get any pressure on the brush to scrub them wfp and how would you see what sort of job you are doing without binoculars

6. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

i think id need to do them with cherrypicker tower first then maintain with pole

Advertisement