Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quoting And Paperwork

P

Paul

Ok so today I got contacted to do a massive commercial job this will be my only commercial job so very new to me.

What I'm am wondering is how do I present a quote to this company I.e what paperwork should I add to this quote?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Then all I have to worry about is pricing it lol

I have quoted 100`s of jobs before and i just send the quote on a company Letterhead if they want any further information they will let you know very rarely do ,might ask for public libelty

^

About right.

Letterhead,

Quote for work they want with option of a more detailed quote if necessary and I include information like I'm insured for 5mil, I don't charge VAT etc.

Yesterday, and yes this is true, I gave a potential customer their quote on the back of a flyer in scribbled handwriting, and the contract will bring in a couple of hundred a month if I get it. lol. I thought, well straight forward no messing. So far it looks positive just waiting for the call /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back