Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shopping time?

cheapncheerful

i couldnt hold out any longer...gotta find a use for this and delivered too..

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/4x3-step-multi-function-folding-ladder-with-platform-356m-n74ka?C=AffilWin47868&clickref=298597705

and for those of us that do the odd extra jobs that summer brings....and its kind of related as titan make ladders...

http://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttl488gdo-25cc-1-07hp-bent-shaft-petrol-2-in-1-grass-hedge-trimmer/63778?cm_sp=Homepage-_-Slide-_-titan2in1

got to be very quick on the last one.....er....just cut my bloomin hedge too...grrrr..lost me specks....grrrr..

er put the two above together and off you go...

That's a bloody good price for that hedge trimmer mate. I'm trying to have a purchase free month and you're not helping me by showing that. Please be careful on that ladder in platform mode- I watched a reality ambulance programme and it showed an old boy that fell off one while hedge clipping. His shin bone was sticking out of his skin, its stuck in my mind ever since.

I like this vid myself :rofl:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZhMfzc9RbU[/media]

That's a bloody good price for that hedge trimmer mate. I'm trying to have a purchase free month and you're not helping me by showing that. Please be careful on that ladder in platform mode- I watched a reality ambulance programme and it showed an old boy that fell off one while hedge clipping. His shin bone was sticking out of his skin, its stuck in my mind ever since.

yeh i be sending the wife up on them ladders now...:rofl:

i heard off a neigbour that aldi had the hedge trimmer at just a tenner more but i couldnt hold out any longer...even if i have cut the bloomin hedge..mind you...i still have the other side..and ...i want my garden back...

I could not be arsed to keep topping / cutting conifers etc back myself so would just get rid.

The daft bugger carried on regardless when we could all see it wasn't locked properly:D

yeh mr smurf the conifer hedge has a limited life...when i get too annoyed at cutting it ...i shall happily saw through the trunk and shout timber.......but at the mo...i can still manage it....just.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Did you ever find your glasses?

yeh mr smurf the conifer hedge has a limited life...when i get too annoyed at cutting it ...i shall happily saw through the trunk and shout timber.......but at the mo...i can still manage it....just.../emoticons/biggrin.png

nope....:gush: and i thought oh you just go online and order off your prescription...er no....im -12,75 and they only go upto -8 online....in other words...they dont do beer goggles...so i have my cracked pair on and no time to go as too bloomin busy...

i still think dragon lady has em...grrrrrr

well you do get used to the funny lines across your sight..i just cant get a break...booked up all week and into next week...i just wish they would all bugg.er off on holiday and leave me alone.....okay...suppose i need the money..../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh but i gotta sit in the chair do all that performance and wait for them and get them adjusted and oh...life is a pain sometimes...bloody dragon lady..she laughing at me now..../emoticons/smile.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock