Flash Question

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by mufcglen, Aug 20, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I know people suggest the yellow lemon flash multi purpose cleaner on here but I've got a few bottles of the red version with fabreze in!
    Anyone used this one on they're windows and am I ok to try these just to get rid of them really?

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Give it a test on your own windows.. I don't see the need for flash tho. I use 2 small squirts of ecover and that does the job for me.. Windows are always sparkling after I'm done with them!

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I'm same tried it cos ya gotta but didn't see the attraction. Ecover and vinegar all the way for me.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4

4. james44

james44 Well-Known Member

Doger the flash/ecover works better in hot weather than ecover/vinegar as it does not dry out as fast on hot glass!

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Yeah I suppose there would be that. I'll add though that my missus has stopped using it in our kitchen cos it stains grout so watch it on old paintwork.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4

6. Posh

Posh Hero

Yep I tried the red stuff with febreze in it & it was just the same. Safe to use on windows.

Advertisement