Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bigger pump rather than shurflo 100psi

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

Any one tempted to go for a higher flow rate for when needed? Sometimes I wish I had more flow on big jobs...

Actually got myself thinking here, the '100psi' part - is that just what psi the pump cuts out at on back pressure? Or is that the max psi it will push out?

also think when level of water low means not as much weight in the tank ie not pushing the water out as fast to the pump

also i dont do bigggg jobs ie over 50ft

if u have 100m of hose then the water to go up 50ft does it come out as strong ?? also what about commercial brushes with mre than 2 jets

does 1 brush with 4 jets not give out the same as 2 jets does

also think when level of water low means not as much weight in the tank ie not pushing the water out as fast to the pump
also i dont do bigggg jobs ie over 50ft

if u have 100m of hose then the water to go up 50ft does it come out as strong ?? also what about commercial brushes with mre than 2 jets

does 1 brush with 4 jets not give out the same as 2 jets does
If it was a good powerful pump, water level wouldn't do anything....but it does. Don't think they are high quality pumps.

4 jets give more flow (more water) but less pressure(less force)

You dint rely on pressure with window cleaning thogh, I've used my superlite wide brush with 4 jets a few times but don't like it, not because of the 4 jets, but because it's so bloomin heavy.

Latest Posts

Back