Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi Everyone! New Member Intro.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

Solar Steve

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Steve and my company is All Around Property Cleaning Ltd.

We are based in Telford, Shropshire and carry out all of our services across the whole of the Midlands. We also carry out solar panel cleaning in the South West in Devon and Cornwall.

Cleaning services we offer include solar panels, guttering in & out, fascias and soffits, windows, and we also clean and seal imprinted concrete, block paving and natural stone slabs.

I have over 16 years in the cleaning industry and hope to connect, network and learn from you folks and hopefully answer some questions along the way.

I have designed our 3 websites so have some experience of how to get websites off the ground and up to the first page, if not, top slot of everyone's favourite search engine!!! Typical searches to find one of our websites would be 'solar panel cleaning Cornwall'. Quite generic, but we have good exposure.

Feel free to field any questions and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to the forum you cover a very large area from the midlands to cornwall how do you do that ?

Hi welcome to the forum!

You really need to get a privacy policy and cookie policy on that website pronto!

Both are legal requirements now but they're easy to put together.

Welcome to the forum you cover a very large area from the midlands to cornwall how do you do that ?
Hi mark m. I have a place in Cornwall I use as my base for South West work. We only do solar down there at present.

Back