Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Theres a notice board in the flats. One of my customers put a notice up there for me on friday. I got 7 phone calls so far, all want windows cleaned. There 5 quid a house for 4/5 windows. Another 5 quid for insides, if they want done.

1 of them want insides done, the others just want the outside done, they all turn in the way though. So easy 40 quids worth of work for less than an hours work. Worked out pretty well as this is part of my round where I travel the furthest. Now Im not tempted to ditch it lol

The flats look run down, it was an only photo I could find. There mostly old people and the other customers I have there leave there keys at the desk if they know im coming so I can get access to there flat if there not in, I hope the others will do the same

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

be fun cleaning them!!!

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

There easy, all the windows turn around, so they outsides facing in the way. There pretty easy to clean. Only problem I was having was water/saop was going in the vents. After I flipped the windows back I was getting small drips/runs.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

thats nice and easy then! yer i hate the vents on the windows, nothing but hassle with runs etc

Advertisement