Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ladder feet

• Thread starter The window cleaning kid
  • Start date
T

The window cleaning kid

Hi all, can any one recommend a good place to buy ladder feet, just had a look at mien and they are balled most the way round.

Have some gutter cleans on this week and next so a little worrying lol, have turned them around for now, just to use the last bit of grip till I have ordered new set.

Ladder is made by LYTE, its the normal yellow feet.

Cheers:thumbsup:

Also do you take measurement from the box part that goes in to the ladder ware bolt goes in or from the larger external grip area that sits on the floor when ladder is used.

Last edited:
I bought replacements on eBay before, you are able to trim them to size, think I used a hacksaw. Use your feet at the top of the ladders as well if need be :thumbsup:

I bought replacements on eBay before, you are able to trim them to size, think I used a hacksaw. Use your feet at the top of the ladders as well if need be :thumbsup:
lol was going to but there riveted, will check out E bay :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Midland ladders do feet. Have you thought about articulated feet?

(Edit) You can always file some grooves into them until your new ones arrive

I have not seen articulated feet, last time i herd that word was doing my HGV lol, but will have a google now cheers :thumbsup:

I have not seen articulated feet, last time i herd that word was doing my HGV lol, but will have a google now cheers :thumbsup:
They look great, do they function and last well for every day trad work?

634766502cae113b0ddee98050be4a8f.jpg

These are the articulated feet i use on my ladder, they increase the surface area in contact with the ground when pitching! I would recommend them

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

They look great, do they function and last well for every day trad work?
They are pretty good. They alter the centre of gravity in your favour and give good grip. I dont use them every day as I use the top two sections for windows. I only use the bottom section for roof level work.

Back