Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Love this

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

IMG_29427165259812_zps8bu0245d.jpeg

New hotwash trolley

Those heaters don't work very well in slight breezes/gusts of wind as will keep blowing out. I know this as I had the same type of heater (L5) mounted on my trolley.

I found with it directly feeding a pole hose the temp can get very hot unless you adjust the flow to a much higher flow rate also to prevent it from keep cutting out which is not ideal when just using containers of pure water

When ppl started using gas heater years ago many like myself tried it out on a trolley.

My heater is still mounted on the back of a purefreedom trolley but is used static in the van now as I prefer not to have it permanently fixed in the van.

My heater is still mounted on the back of a purefreedom trolley but is used static in the van now as I prefer not to have it permanently fixed in the van.
Still using my pump in a box (cheaper version ) and when I get a van I'll carry on using it so know what you meen

IMG_29427165259812_zps8bu0245d.jpeg
New hotwash trolley

Are you on facebook?I know smurfs opinion but i find it works for me due to a lot of good recommendations on there

And as soon as anyone on the local facebook groups asks does anyone know a good windie the link to my page gets posted straight away by about 8 people who have also left me very good reviews

By the time most windies reply i have already spoken to them in private and quoted them
Hot water trolley that is what I need.would be nice if you could post step by step how to make it and connect it all together and maybe where you get all parts,I think trolley base is from b&q

All those gas heater are just outside showers so yes you can use it on an outside tap

I thought you chaps would like this vid /emoticons/smile.png

[media]

[/media]

Latest Posts

Back