Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

canny win

Duncs

cleaning up stairs flat W FP yesterday could,int believe it when the old guy from flat below came out and started kicking off. ok i would be concerned if he had clean windows. his house was stinking no curtains

carpets. his comment was your getting my dirty windows wet pain in **** he was told on the spot.

he was going to get the police. just laughed at him muppet

haha i get that a lot the worst is when u do a block of flats an the bottom flat owns the garden grrrrrrr i do a block with ladder an i gota ask if i can go in to clean up stairs this month the guy was ummmin an rrrrrring wether it was ok for me to come in garden he waches me clean an sais no drips no drips he is indion or egytpcian or maby packystaniy ??? who no's all i no is he is a funny bugger at the best of times lol he once said u only cleaned them not long ago i said it was 6 weeks ago lol i mean wtf is to do with him he ant paying the £7 he asked me how mch i charge for up stairs well i wasent guna tell him i said do u want a price to clean urs he said yea so i said £5 then he said no thanks( blady tite ars )

^^^ /emoticons/biggrin.png

I will give downstairs flats a quick brush over for letting me use their garden, for free. I don't clean every window though, just the ones where it's dripped on. Catch 22 really as why would they bother to pay if they're getting most done free?

There are some right nutters about for sure duncs.

What you should have said "For your information the water going on to your dirty windows is special water that costs a lot of money but being the nice guy I am I wont charge you this time"/emoticons/biggrin.png

had same couple of weeks back down stairs really clean and smart house so i cleaned them done good job

woman phoned me got the down stairs to do regular

Latest Posts

Back