Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

4 day weekend break

koopmaster

The missus went away for the weekend so I took friday off mainly because I have a 4 year old to look after.

I was going to work roday but my wife asked me to stay at home and have a family day. So its a nice long weekend for me.

I actually enjoyed the break but it went by so fast

Nice one :thumbsup:

Everyone needs to take a break and spend quality time with there family as little ones grow up so quick /emoticons/wink.png

Never mind as soon as you get stuck in tomorrow will be a whole lot easier than just sitting around thinking of going back to work.:thumbsup:

jealous...yeh...i got one day this weekend..grrr.. blood y mouse..and still the bloody thing keeps eating the poison ...its laughing at us....

and then the bloody wasps have invaded the garden...grrrr

and his lordship over the road cant sell his house so i gotta put up with him a while longer feel like buying it myself to get rid of him...suppose i would miss the money...

i really really need a break...whats the number for the priory anyone...?

jealous...yeh...i got one day this weekend..grrr.. blood y mouse..and still the bloody thing keeps eating the poison ...its laughing at us....
and then the bloody wasps have invaded the garden...grrrr

and his lordship over the road cant sell his house so i gotta put up with him a while longer feel like buying it myself to get rid of him...suppose i would miss the money...

i really really need a break...whats the number for the priory anyone...?
You need a long weekend on the tropical island of Stella!

Back