Flow Controller

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by scotty_boy, Nov 3, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

hi guys i am in the process of up dating my diy trolley now i have built up a bit more custom and am thinking of adding a flow controller as so far i have been using a tap i fitted to my pole but now i have more houses i seem to be using far to much water. just wanted the ins and ousts really on what numbers to set it on and if there is a way of turning it up for rinsing without walking back to the trolley as so far i just turn tap fully on on my pole for rinsing and just about three quarters for brushing?

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

I don't get on here much lately, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance of your wfp exp. but if new to it you'll likely use 2 or 3 times the water you will eventually, I did, don't have a controller either, just turn pump up or down depending on if filthy, and don't always open tap fully.
    But if want controller, rc property does good prices, or he did, like I say, I'm a bit behind these days!

3. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

cheers for reply will give rc property a pm thanks.

4. mark m

mark m Hero

5. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

hi mate have watched all your videos on youtube there great that is where i have got the inspiration for my new trolley been waiting to see your finished trolley video!!

only thing is i couldnt get the videos to play in the right order and was unsure where to find all of the bits and pieces from, if you could send me a link/links of where to get the bits and bobs that would be awesome!!

6. timbeam

timbeam Active Member

I'd like that too Mark.

I currently use a big boy but after watching your trolley series fancy having a go myself too.

Thanks for putting in the effort to help others, I for one really appreciate it!

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I'd like that too Mark.

I currently use a big boy but after watching your trolley series fancy having a go myself too.

Thanks for putting in the effort to help others, I for one really appreciate it!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383515359.255908.jpg big boys are great just wouldn't use it as a back pack lol, this is mine on a £15 trolley

Advertisement