Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Last Day Off Today...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

So with many of us going back tomorrow after the festive break - weather looks dry here thank god can actually get some work done /emoticons/smile.png

Off to watch my local team today 12pm KO (police advice) Telford v Wrexham. Back home for roast dinner and a bottle of champers /emoticons/smile.png

Canny wait to get cracking again it's been horrible sat here dossing .

Still got another 2weeks yet!

I'm not starting back till the 14th
was gunna have that long off myself but with all the bad weather and days off for IVF treatment gotta go back tomorrow really to catch up

14th ian! well jealous right now lol

Off to watch my local team today 12pm KO (police advice) Telford v Wrexham. Back home for roast dinner and a bottle of champers /emoticons/smile.png
would wish AFC Telford all the best today but got Wrexham to win on my footy slip so all the best for your NEXT game after today! lol

Even for a man in my state, not worked for 11 days or so. Got two schools booked in this week, one tomorrow and another on Friday... can't wait to get back to work.

was gunna have that long off myself but with all the bad weather and days off for IVF treatment gotta go back tomorrow really to catch up14th ian! well jealous right now lol
Yer it does take a few days up! Hope it's all going good!

I'm only having this time off now coz I didn't have it off during summer hols.

Misses took daughter on holiday then, and now it's my turn to take her on holiday!!

would wish AFC Telford all the best today but got Wrexham to win on my footy slip so all the best for your NEXT game after today! lol
We lost 2-0 mate - thanks for the curse /emoticons/sad.png

Im back tomorrow aswell /emoticons/sad.png lol but its gotta be done /emoticons/tongue.png

Back