Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got 35 First Cleans To Do This Week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Fare play H and yes chems might help but make sure you rinse well. I did say you would have your work cut out trying to do 35 in just 3 days

it toke me about 45 mins to clean a house thats only 7 quid /emoticons/ohmy.png lol

but its gotta be done /emoticons/smile.png

you wont get that price here smurf, unless in the right affluent areas. I quoted a large bungalow , gutter clean all round @ £40, soffits and paintwotk £50, discount 4 both = £80. around 4 hours work. phoned owner back up he said he threw quote straight in the bin. offered a further discount of £20, total = £60, said he will think about it. but better in my pocket than his window cleaner. unless he charged him more. never got the job. it will do for a sunday morning.
I agree. We do struggle up in this area for a half decent price.

Unfortunately, we can condition ourselves to the low price syndrome and quote low, not knowing that there is 'still some money left on the table'.

I generally don't like to barter for a job, but wouldn't discount a conservatory clean by that amount. I think it sends a message that you were trying to rip them off with your first quote and does your reputation no good IMHO.

One of the local lads does the small villages and he gets a much better price in the rural areas than we do in town, but he also has to travel a bit more than we do.

I also have ventured out of town, got quite a lot of work at decent prices. with all this bedroom tax , benefit cuts, a lot of customers will be feeling the pinch,

Latest Posts

Back