Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nylon tank outlets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Nylon_1_screw_Tank_Elbow_half_inch_Barb_125.jpg

Not a great idea if I should say so myself as I must have knocked it loading the van last night after a job without noticing. This morning the van was flooded and after investigation the bard end had split where it goes into the nut part. There is no way of stopping the water if it breaks unless you do a little boy finger in the dike trick.

Oh deep joy:D

Was a good job that I use that tank mostly as a temp buffer van tank as my other tank I use in the van has what I call proper fittings i.e. metal fitting fitted with a tap.

Oh well now that's sorted it's time to go do some work I suppose. I'm starting to feel like I'm turning into Mr Bean :rolleyes:

Nylon_1_screw_Tank_Elbow_half_inch_Barb_125.jpg

Not a great idea if I should say so myself as I must have knocked it loading the van last night after a job without noticing. This morning the van was flooded and after investigation the bard end had split where it goes into the nut part. There is no way of stopping the water if it breaks unless you do a little boy finger in the dike trick.

Oh deep joy:D
I've got one of those, think I'll order a spare after hearing this.

coar tipicle smurf, always braking something:rolleyes:haha only joking m8 i have one of them nilon things in my tank my new tank will have a metel one with a shut off valve :cool:

Back