Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Housing development contract

RichieB

Hi. I'm trying to put together a quote for a "big clean".....of six 4-5 bedroom high end developments which are being built as we speak. Finished in about 6weeks.

I'm offering to do windows in&out and facials to remove construction dust.

I've managed to locate the man in the know. Has anybody managed to get one of these contracts/ one off big jobs?

Would appreciate any advice/tips as first attempt at tapping up big building firm...

Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just go and approach him ask if he has any one and say you would like to quote them.He will tell you what he wants.

It will usually be a builders clean first then you go back and do a sparkle clean before they move in.

Don't over think it just go and see him most builders just want someone to clean them up there not that fussy who they use.

I don't know if you do many builders cleans I don't but you should charge well for them 3-5x what you would normally want for a house is the norm.

Do them all the time agree with the above just go and ask the appropriate person however contractors normally have a cleaning company take on the whole cleaning package internal and external not just windows , gutters etc but the builders / sparkle clean of whole property some will but most don't now days as they get cheaper quotes as a whole package IMO anyway

Cheers guys...yeah prospecting I've heard it's called. There are a lot of new builds going up in the SE of England. I know someone with a domestic cleaning firm and tempeted (if asked by building firm) to put in one big price for a complete clean.

If the price is good....

Back