fly by night window cleaners

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by slipknot, Jan 29, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. slipknot

slipknot Active Member

Hey guys kinda new here but what annoys me are these middle aged blokes who think they can set up a ladder and go up it and clean windows, i have been doing this 8 years almost and the other day i was out walking my dog and a guy went up a ladder to clean windows in the high wind and fell backwards off the ladder. i thought him behind a window cleaner would have more sense, i felt sorry for the guy but then thought no i don't he should have used his common sense.

or you get these window cleaners wet behind the ears working on there own walking on roofs, no one to foot them. in my eyes its stupid and then you never see them come winter.

last but not least the worst window cleaners. i call em christmas scum. they start a round up back end of Nov to canvous houses to rob them which gives other ligit window cleaners a bad name.

Advertisement
  2. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Hope you wake-up in a more cheerful mood :giggle:.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. TolishAPurd

Everyones gotta start somewhere, and everyone makes mistakes.

4. norm

norm Grand Master

welcome on here slipknot

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I wonder what the local competition made of me when I started? I didn't even have a car, just walked about with a ladder on my shoulder, now I am a full blown LTD company with employees, sweet WFP setups and more work than I can handle coming in.

Wonder what they think now to what they thought then! :))

6. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

im startin to think wtf have i got mysef into lol getting tired of doing 1st cleans

wen i first started it was like amatur hour but i done every house to pristine condition and every job i took i was professional about it and worked hard people notice and thats why im busy now like

7. clear view of silverton

clear view of silverton Active Member

:))
    When I started in 2008 i started with wheels on my ladder and walked around much easyier with the car next up is van theres hope for me yet to get to the stage of ltd ☺

8. armagh27

armagh27 Well-Known Member

I always prefer to fly by night as you can sleep the flight away lol....

Advertisement