Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone who uses 'vision' had spotting issues?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I went to collect money for a job I did yesterday. I looked at the windows and noticed spotting. I thought possibly because it had rained this morning and that had caused it. I took a look all round the house and spotting was evident on nearly all downstairs windows. I felt that I had to go over them again as I couldn't leave them in that state. Maybe I didn't rinse enough?

My TDS is 001PPM.

Anyone else had issues?

If you rinse more you are only putting more of that mix on the glass surely?

I would also imagine the stronger the dose and the higher the tds level is the more chance of spotting will occur.

I had spotting issues too when testing it out on my own windows but not had any complaints with spotting from customers thus far. I'm still not convinced adding stuff to a tank of pure is a good idea so only time will tell as if it starts to lose me work I will be having a few words with the supplier for sure /emoticons/biggrin.png

Tuffers I'm using half the dosage now , instead of getting 4 barrels out of a pump of vision , I'm now getting 8 . I'm mixing 1 pump with 200ml them putting 25ml into each barrel ... I'm was getting mixed results so I've slowed down a little ....

Tuffers I'm using half the dosage now , instead of getting 4 barrels out of a pump of vision , I'm now getting 8 . I'm mixing 1 pump with 200ml them putting 25ml into each barrel ... I'm was getting mixed results so I've slowed down a little ....
Not added any to tonight's tank fill. I've just gone over my downstairs windows. I rinsed one set and didn't rinse the other set, just to compare. Will have an inspection in the morning.

What mixed results were you getting Natty?

My brush was gliding over the glass too well . Was leaving dirt on the glass , I might of being working too fast , but I found this mix my brush sticks to the glass better,,,,

My brush was gliding over the glass too well . Was leaving dirt on the glass , I might of being working too fast , but I found this mix my brush sticks to the glass better,,,,
I've not found that my brush glides across the glass that quickly tbf. What benefits are you getting from Vision?

I went to collect money for a job I did yesterday. I looked at the windows and noticed spotting. I thought possibly because it had rained this morning and that had caused it. I took a look all round the house and spotting was evident on nearly all downstairs windows. I felt that I had to go over them again as I couldn't leave them in that state. Maybe I didn't rinse enough?
My TDS is 001PPM.

Anyone else had issues?
tuffers i,m sure it wont be your rinsing

I've not found that my brush glides across the glass that quickly tbf. What benefits are you getting from Vision?
To be fair ,, it's still rinses better with such a small amount , less bubbles so you can spot the dirt better ...

Sorry for the delay , I've been playing online 8 ball pool /emoticons/biggrin.png

Why even bother when we worked perfectly sound before , still won't waste my hard earned cash

Why even bother when we worked perfectly sound before , still won't waste my hard earned cash
ABS what we are looking for is when finished rinsing the windows are spotless clear as a bell,

windows not looking as if it has rained for fortnight, leaving the windows light that is the down side to WFP

I now use 1 pump to 250ltr. Less than half stated. Water flow was too slow. Pump was on full all the time. Bubbles were an issue but ignored them. I was taking ages rinsing, so lowered dose. Went to a custys house in dark, spot light came on. What a shine. Havnt at any time noticed less friction

ABS what we are looking for is when finished rinsing the windows are spotless clear as a bell,windows not looking as if it has rained for fortnight, leaving the windows light that is the down side to WFP
Yes I know that m8, I'm on the dark side and I always get clear as a bell without this rubbish

Back