Flyer Feedback

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by JJ Window Cleaners, Apr 10, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JJ Window Cleaners

Just put this together and would appreciate any feedback before I send it to the printers. Any and all criticism welcome :)

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

My initial thought was that the text didn't fill the page enough. Good colour scheme :thumbsup:

3. JJ Window Cleaners

I'm glad you like the colour scheme Tuffers :)

I'm inclined to agree with you about the space, but I couldn't think of any other information that needed adding.

Any suggestions?

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

BTW get we love flyers to get them printed.

6. cheapncheerful

nice flyer..

7. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

colour scheme and background look good but id try and change the content up a wee bit as your content looks the same as whats on 95% of all other windows cleaners leaflets regular reliable & professional friendly service etc id try and do something a bit different personally id also add a email address and mobile number.

8. TolishAPurd

I agree with everything said so far. Instead of traditional cleaning methods, I would instead mention you use a ladder or something. Having a ladder pic like tuffers said would get the message accross though.

9. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I like it. Simple and clear, not to busy and easily says what you do/provide. Maybe as said add a mobile and maybe pic of yourself cleaning?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

10. kahoona

kahoona Well-Known Member

Very good job there JJ I'm in the process of making up a design myself and will post up here for feed back soon. The only thing that stood out to me (& this is being very picky) the squeegee image looked a bit "stuck on" maybe because its the only image on the flyer it sort of stands out but maybe thats what you wanted? otherwise a very good and has made me revisit my feeble effort :)

Advertisement