Flyer Feedback

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by wax_addict, Apr 20, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. wax_addict

wax_addict Member

I've got a flyer sorted, hoping you guys could give me bit of feedback.

I looked about online and used tidbits from other flyers, mainly the house/teeth line, but tried to keep it as simple as possible and otherwise quite original and not a full on template. Maybe move the logo over to the left? Anything I'm missing?

flyer7 copy.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Lol, I like the line about yellow teeth - original...

I think the text is a little low down, 2/3rds, but that's just my opinion... I see loads of flyers, but im no designer myself.

3. HotWash Window Cleaners

It's not bad, would probably make picture smaller and writing slightly bigger. Personally I would not put the bit about yellow teeth but that's just my opinion.
    Only way to tell is get them through the letter boxes and get that phone ringing.
    On mine I always say call now and get your frames, sills and doors included every time we clean.
    Tell them to do something to get something. Simple really. I don't say for free!

4. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Yea, I think although amusing, maybe not the bit about the yellow teeth. Hot wash is right, you need an action line to get them to do something

5. wax_addict

wax_addict Member

Cheers guys. Yeah I'll remove the teeth thing and try enlarging the text, see how that looks.

Good point with do something/get something, I'll add something in there.

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Do you offer any other services. Or is it just window cleaning?

7. OoO

OoO Guest

First bit of text mentions window cleaning twice. Doesn't read right.

8. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Think also Wax would centralize the header, the old left to right thing again.

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Like the bullet points, number is way too small, I think window cleaning isn't big enough and it's white over the whitest part of the image maybe a little bigger and move it to the left.

All in all though quite good actually mate.

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Oh and to make the logo and window cleaning stand out a little more, keeping with the colours I might add a yellow stroke. Just thin and 50-60 percent transparency.

Advertisement