Flyers /leaflets

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Donny, Dec 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Just been on Vistaprint making up a leaflet /flyer to kickstart my advertising next month for my new wfp window cleaning van , ( im also doing a local radio and press advert ) but Vista who i normally use for my business card want 190 quid for 5000 flyers wtf :( so aint paying that, who do you guys use ????

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

flyers are always cost more money than business cards, which vista are known to be very cheap for. My advice would be don't order 5000 flyers. Try maybe 2000. You could also try just using business cards as a cheaper alternative. However when I first started, I mainly used home made flyers. Later I used a local printers who generally cost about £200-250 for flyers. You might think that fancy, glossy printed flyers will be better...

...But, there is an argument, that low cost flyers, give the impression, of being local and cheap. Which could potentially be not only the cheaper option, but could prove to get better results with residential customers.

Personally if its customers that you want, then door knocking is better in my experience, and business cards are handy to have when door knocking, so you could just use them for both, door knocking or doing flyer drops.

3. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Hmmm good idea about doing em myself, im lucky in that i have established wheelie bin rounds so could realistically door knock around my exsisting custumers, yeah that might be way forward, i knew that flyers be more expensive just though £200 a tad high

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

There's a local company near me the prints a5 flyers for £13 per 1000. More you buy the less it costs per 1000. They are black and white but the work well for me.

5. stevelewis

stevelewis Forum Addict

There's a local company near me the prints a5 flyers for £13 per 1000. More you buy the less it costs per 1000. They are black and white but the work well for me.

im based near you matey can u pm me the name and number of the company, thats a good price!

6. mark m

mark m Hero

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

im based near you matey can u pm me the name and number of the company, thats a good price!
    OK will sort it out and get back to you with it. It's just round the corner from the cron and echo office at the mounts.

8. Squeak and Bubbles

Me too. No problems at all with them.

9. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Advertisement