Folding Diy Wfp Trolley Sytem

Discussion in 'Tutorials & DIY' started by Belfastcleaning, Dec 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

another wee trolley i made up, i took my gardiners backpack apart.. prefer to be able to swap the barrels than to keep filling the backpack up...

folding trolley £25 from B and Q

gardiners backpack £135

water proof box - £25 B and Q ( it was a package with extension cable, timer and trip swtich )

bungie cord - £1 for 3

water container - £4.50

its very light, the battery is only 9ah, the battery life is brilliant... will do at least 2 full days cleaning, the box can be opened quickly, without having to take out screws etc.. as i used all parts from my gardiners backpack, there is battery level leds and also the charger connection & charger.. which are inside of the box.. i will be making leds visable from outside and maybe put charger connection somewhere too... folds down to 33''H 19"W 7"D... could easily fit behind a car seat or in the boot

backpacks were not for me

Due date for release jan 2013... pre order yours today!!

IMG_1053.jpg IMG_1055.jpg IMG_1056.jpg IMG_1059.jpg IMG_1060.jpg IMG_1065.jpg IMG_1063.jpg

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ive used my backpack about 3-4 times because of the filling or not having enough water.

Im thinking about making on of these now. My one problem or question would be could I fit a flow controller to this? My current backpack doesn't have on you see

3. Belfastcleaning

I think the pump needs to have a pressure switch so you can adjust the flow? Ask doug to be sure on that mate..

Would it be a digital controller or a DIY controller you want? I'm going to be making a new trolley with a shurflo 100psi pump and digital controller so I can use as a van mount/trolley

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

DIY I have a few parts laying around that I think will work. Failing that Ill get a second hand one from some where. What the max weight that it can hold?

Ill stop in after B&Q today and see about a trolley.

5. Belfastcleaning

Think it's about 80-90kg.....

6. Belfastcleaning

B and q also do a larger steel trolley with pump up tyres it was only £19.99

7. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Was just having a wee look at them there, the red ones? I don't think that handles ajust?

8. Belfastcleaning

They are red on the website but mine was orange.. Lol. No handles don't move I was going to cut them shorter just

9. harunh

harunh Legend

10. mark m

mark m Hero

Nice job Belfast

Advertisement