Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Taylorvan

hi all got a few gutters to be cleaned next week.

what i normaly do is get up a ladder with a pair of gloves

and put the muck into a bucket with my hands

any tips on any tools you use to clean them?

looked at gutter vacs big bucks so not for me

cheers again ben

I clean them the same way as you!

I have got a few to do next week and Im going to do them the trad way!

Minimum outlay for a good pay day!

there is a small scoop you can get from window cleaning warehouse that is pretty good, a little brush is handy as well, about the size of a dustpan brush but it has to be a bit thinner. Also use standoffs because if you just rest your ladders against the gutters, you may damage it, and you will leave yourself less room to get your hands in there. Good pair of rubber gloves as well /emoticons/wink.png .

there is a small scoop you can get from window cleaning warehouse that is pretty good, a little brush is handy as well, about the size of a dustpan brush but it has to be a bit thinner. Also use standoffs because if you just rest your ladders against the gutters, you may damage it, and you will leave yourself less room to get your hands in there. Good pair of rubber gloves as well /emoticons/wink.png .
this scoop is what i use, i fit it to a 3-4m pole and just set the ladders up in the middle of the gutter and scrap the much towards you from either side,

an average house that i do with them takes just under an hour for £35.

Back