Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help_ What is this

Advent

Please view the attached image and explain to me how this works. I was told its on the Waste side of the Membrane and its used to adjust the rate of dischargeing waste water from the membrane. Now I bought this van and the Brodex 250 RO with Di Resin filter and presumed all was in order. Since purchased I have gone through Resin and two Membrane filter in less than 8 months. I found the Float valve was leaking into the Tank leaking TAP water into that tank. Since replacing the plastic 1/2 to 3/4 inch adaptor on the float valve the tap water does enter the tank anymore, now its going through the sediment and membrane filters. So I am filling up the Tank yesterday afternoon, its taken 18 hours and still not full. The waste is nothing more than a trickle I can trickle faster. I am told to adjust the control the offset on top of the membrane filter... How what is there to adjust I rotate the cap and the locking ring there is nothing to control?

What is missing does anyone know what item is its name ?

Where can I get one fast locally?

Can you show me what is missing?

Thank you.

Keith....

IMG_3934a.jpg

u yurn the screw left to open it up more to let the water be purer if u want more pure produced faster but with a higher tds reading u can tighten it up so only a small amou8nt of waste is produced

i have same system in my small van and it works a treat u should look at adding another prefilter on tho

u yurn the screw left to open it up more to let the water be purer if u want more pure produced faster but with a higher tds reading u can tighten it up so only a small amou8nt of waste is producedi have same system in my small van and it works a treat u should look at adding another prefilter on tho
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its as simple at that...So I take what is simply a screwed on dust cap from the threaded part and hey presto

I have the Purest water I can produce from my Membrane filter.. Then again if I am short of time replace this cap onto

the screwed thread tighten right down and I will have pure water but with a higher TDS reading.. I would really like to know

how this device works seriously. The problem I have no gauges no moving parts no noise has got me baffled. I will try what you suggest

Peter and will get back to you.

Thank you.Keith.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Its as simple at that...So I take what is simply a screwed on dust cap from the threaded part and hey presto

I have the Purest water I can produce from my Membrane filter.. Then again if I am short of time replace this cap onto

the screwed thread tighten right down and I will have pure water but with a higher TDS reading.. I would really like to know

how this device works seriously. The problem I have no gauges no moving parts no noise has got me baffled. I will try what you suggest

Peter and will get back to you.

Thank you.Keith.
If you really want to know you need that rare elusive creature called @spruce but head my warning, you asked!!

Lots of beer, a thesaurus and a comfy chair and await his reply! /emoticons/tongue.png

Back