Fractured Hand

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by koopmaster, Mar 6, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I was cleaning my electric hob on Saturday and some water must have got in it and it went BANG, blew the fuse.

The boiler was on the same fuse and stuffed out as well.

So there I am looking around the kitchen - no hob, no cooker and no boiler (no hot water and no heat)

and every-time I tried to do something on the boiler the timer kept falling out and within a hour it completely fell out.

thats when I completely LOST it... and hit the wall in frustration because I knew it was going to cost hundreds £££

And I fractured my knuckle.... just got the X-rays from the hospital this afternoon....

Well at least bad things come in threes. well I hope so.

I got the boiler working via British gas, and I have disconnected the hob and bought a new one which will be here in a week or so. and my hand fracture is a clean fracture so all good.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

You sound like me with my PS3 controllers. I strangled the living daylights out of one the other week.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Sorry had to laugh sounds just like me :D

4. bluemoon

bluemoon Member

done similar many times, gets rid of your frustration but normally causes me more probs too lol

5. Mart1001

Mart1001 Well-Known Member

Christ Tuffers, the amount of times my PS3 controller has been on the verge of death....I've always managed to pull out of it just before it goes snap but, I can't help feeling one day.....just one day LOL.
    It's Dark Souls.....brilliant game but, very frustrating at times.

Mart.

6. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Always aim for the wooden door if possible, splinter are easier to Remove :)

Think we all been there and done this more than once lol, although I only fractured a thumb lpl

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Been there but never actually broken anything, not body parts anyway. Still had to giggle though mate.

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I call that "Testosterone man day" that's the equivalent of women’s pmt's but the only thing they usually hit is us :D

9. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Lol smurf, made me chuckle

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What till they get older they can get worse CNS as my wife has come off her hrt patches and now trying to give up smoking too.

All I can say my life is hell :D

So on that note does anyone one want to buy what was a good used gas cooker with the **** kicked out of it? :lol:

Advertisement