frank is back again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by daveyboy, Feb 16, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

He paid me a visit today
    He obviously took my rhino ladder clamps back off as i wouldn't forget to put them on
    Chucked them just under the side of the car as I only needed the ladders to get 1 window on a roof
    Drove off after putting ladders back on and went straight over them, snapped the yellow handle completely off 1 of them
    Had to tie a big microfibre round the ladder to hold the front on the roof bars
    Ladder nearly slid off the front when i braked also after hearing the crunch

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Frank paid me a visit yesterday morning. I got to my first job, reeled out my hose up the road, turned tap on, nothing, naff all, zilch. Frozen tap :confused:, so I switch the engine on, shove tap up exhaust to thaw it, zilch. Spend a good half hour trying to thaw it. Decided to go home and get a hairdryer on it. Thawed out in seconds and then back to work an hour late. I made sure the oil radiator was on last night, yep no thawing but frozen water on the windows on the first job this morning :eek:. Going to p1ss down tomorrow apparently :thumbsdown:

Advertisement