Frank nearly got me....

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by cheapncheerful, Feb 12, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cheapncheerful

20150212_142735.jpg

now I am not making it too easy for you but I WAS cleaning the gutters facia soffit....and frank appeared...and a nice job could have been a disaster...I am not so sure you will spot what happened but its there if you think about it...

20150212_140605.jpg
    i give you a better view to spot it...bloody frank...:D

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You knocked the top off the bird bath?

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Your pole went AWOL?

4. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

Tripped over the ladder and broke something.

Pole slid down and fell on something.

The fence was weak and ladder broke the upright.

Wrong house!

Knocked a slate off.

5. cheapncheerful

yep smurfy I walked straight into it looking up and there was a big crash...I carried on as you do....now...I hadnt seen the woman all the time I had been there but suddenly she was cleaning the kitchen floor ...so I STOOD in the way so she couldnt see it and as soon as she turned around it was back together..
    I was very lucky because if it had smashed that would have cost me a small fortune...its solid concrete...

so ...I WILL BE MORE CAREFUL IN FUTURE....and I even managed to avoid the dog :turd:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

My helper frank has done that more than once:D

7. cheapncheerful

but the sat dish on the front survived okay....:D

I had to go and look at the laccy band repair frank carried out and it still looks okay....

I felt a bit of a divvy though knocking that over....I should have listened to the master and shifted everything with in the danger zone....of course doing this means...I may have to up the price a bit..one day I will be on smurf rates..

the amount of kit you need and the amount of time to get set up it really does take a while...

and I was really profesional in the dry garage where the tap was and half the cardboard storage boxes as she has just moved in..even though the hozelock tap connection didnt seem to leak I placed an empty bucket under it and coiled the pipe in it..

when I went to get it at the end it had quarter filled...

and I HAD a winner with my useless non starting power washer...I found I had bought it from tesco direct in may ...and told them the fault..and the just credited my card with the full amount...

dont get too excited as I apparently only paid £34,50pence..!:rolleyes:

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Result ....At least you got your money back so you can repair that sat dish properly now (buy more rubber bands) :D

9. abs

abs Guru

Wish I had some rubber bands for the gutter I broke on Wednesday,the heavier the rain the lower the gutter lol

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I see frank have paid you a vist too then abs :laugh:

Advertisement