Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone no what this is???

I would have said chickens straight away too

Have been to some of those places and they stink

Yup was gonna say chicken farm too. They are huge don't need much head room, long and low. Not many windows on there for you too clean though! /emoticons/wink.png

I do a dog kennels fairly regular as well pressure washing, keep thinking of knocking it on the head as it stinks, but its good money.

My mum used to live opposite a chicken farm when I was a kid, remember when I visited it would stink bad in the summer.

Yuk. Remember to wear a good respiratory mask if pressure washing around chicken shite :lipssealed:

You should put a little mark on one and then see if you can find it at your local kfc a few months later :rofl:

i do the owners windows and office block he tells me that he supplies tesco and morrisons 90 percent off there chicken has sites all around the country

From hatching to sale ready is 3 month only so I'd like to no what the hell the feed them!!!

I'm bulking at mo for my next bodybuilding comp so I'm probably gunna get found with my head in the chicken feed a few times

There is serious money in chicken sheds around our way /emoticons/smile.png have fun!

i do the owners windows and office block he tells me that he supplies tesco and morrisons 90 percent off there chicken has sites all around the countryFrom hatching to sale ready is 3 month only so I'd like to no what the hell the feed them!!!

I'm bulking at mo for my next bodybuilding comp so I'm probably gunna get found with my head in the chicken feed a few times
That's some serious stuff, 3 months?!?

Back