Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spot-lite poles from cleaning spot

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Alpha

Hi all. I need to buy a new pole and found the spot lite range on cleaning spot. They look really good but was hoping to get a review from someone who has used them.

Has anyone here used any of them also are they any good?

I currently use a gardiner clx

Thanks

I didnt think many people would reply with any reviews or experience with the spot lite range as there new products. Thanks for your response albootyerbals i knew i would get that response as gardiners poles are awesome however the spot lite poles look great and very similar to gardiner poles and are very affordable. To be completly hounest i think the look much better and i hate red poles ie. the clx i know that is a irrelavent choosing point but i cant see how there performance cannot be as good as gardiner poles from what they look like to me. I reccomend you guys take a look at them and post some feedback.

Cheers all

Buy the new gardener 25 extreme 3 yes it's dear but let's be honest you should get 3 4 5 years maybe even more out of it work that out per week it's nothing it is so light so you won't hurt or damage your shoulder plus you will be able to do more work in the day as you won't be knackered it is a fantastic pole I promise you will not regret it

Hi all. I need to buy a new pole and found the spot lite range on cleaning spot. They look really good but was hoping to get a review from someone who has used them.
Has anyone here used any of them also are they any good?

I currently use a gardiner clx

Thanks
Hi Alpha

As you have asked.....

As the manufacturer of Gardiner Poles I obviously take great interest in any pole that comes out looking very similar to our products. I have examples of these Spot-lite poles (The Water Genie poles are also the same item with a different label) in my possession and can easily summarize the differences for you.

The surface quality of the carbon is inferior and uses an older technique of wrapping.

The clamps, whilst designed to copy the look of the Gardiner Smart Clamps are actually much inferior and do not offer any of the advantages of the Gardiner Smart Clamps.

The result is that, whilst the pole will appear to operate in much the same way as a Gardiner pole and has been designed to look almost identical, it will not last anywhere near as well as a genuine Gardiner Pole. The quality of the pole surface and the lack of self-adjusting mechanism in the clamps means that they will start to slide and spin very quickly compared to the Gardiner poles.

Alternatively you could buy the pole and review it for others. /emoticons/biggrin.png:D

Me personally, I learned what I wanted form my early excersions with several terrible fibreglass poles and Gardiners poles ticked all the boxes. I currently use the SL-X 18 as my everyday pole.

Last edited by a moderator:
its good to tryn other poles u never no if the new pole out could b as good or beta gardners are very good tho im happy with my slx when i upgrade ill get the extreme as i want the litest pole i can get but if i wernt fussed ide probly try other poles out there just to c how they are the xline poles look and fiel nice also the viper poles

I've had one as live close to cleaning spot I bought the glass fibre one and it was **** don't know what carbon would be like but I now use gardiners and wouldn't go back I've contemplated other poles but always go with gardiners in the end as they never disappoint.

I have the ionics glyder pole and the gardiner and the ionic pole stays in the van as a backup in case the gardiner pole fail, and up to now the ionics has been a Great Wall hanger. the gardiner is so well built and great to work with. I will defo be replacing with another gardiner.

my word I had two of those bayersan poles.talk a heavy and whippy,but hey they got me through the jobs I needed at the time

I have the ionics glyder pole and the gardiner and the ionic pole stays in the van as a backup in case the gardiner pole fail, and up to now the ionics has been a Great Wall hanger. the gardiner is so well built and great to work with. I will defo be replacing with another gardiner.
i,m the same just usr gariners but also have the ionics glider

now it would be nice to have a extreme but pricey

I started with a 2.1 kg 17ft fibre glass pole from sureclean systems nearly dislocated my shoulders and back was tempted to go back to trad glad I stuck at it.

Back