Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Google Adwords

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Its not something you throw a few quid and see if it works or not, its a very complex machine.

Ultimate Google AdWords Course 2017–Stop SEO & Win With PPC!

Learn, learn, learn.

Personally, for window cleaning having had a good go with it, i dont think adwords is a good R.O.I

firstly because "window cleaning your town" as a keyword ist likely to be that highly searched to get clciks in the first place, and if it was it would be better to spend the money on a good website and seo to rank orgnically...The only expception to this would be if the keyword has a much higher search number, for example "window cleaning london" i would imagine to be the highest searched window term in the uk because compared to most citys london is huge, but how many cleaners would cover ALL of london? And secondly because clicks to conversion ratio is such that to pay good money for clicks to land a £10 job just doesnt work in terms of R.O.I

Adwords is more suited to higher earning jobs such as Roof cleaning where one click could result in a 500 quid job

I did google ad words for a while and so did the father in law I found it to be quite good as I just concentrated on g f s

Cleans and conservatory valets and picked up some nice work .

The customers were impressed and I picked up a good number of regular window cleans .

The old man just pitched for the windows and was just turning up to messers and people wanting one off cleans for nothing .

You need to check the competitions web sites and choose your key words carefully.

Good example of this is If your type into Google ' Brodex ' it will take you to Ionics

And pure o2 site .

It's very clever marketing tool but also

Can be expensive.

Good luck

Give it a go and see what you can pick up

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yes you can use your competitors names as keywords. So if you were pepsi you could use coca cola as a keyword.

Can't see it being quite the same with window cleaning competitors the search volume for a specific window company in your area would be virtually non existent.

Latest Posts

Back