Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What are we all doing up?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lol I was just wondering the same thing wife asleep next to me she gave up trying to chat to me. Got to get up to get kids to school in the morn I need to put my phone down and go to sleep.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH /emoticons/mellow.png er... no.

My wifes been asleep for about 30mins now, surprised she hasn't woke up with my constant typing.

I best call it a day soon, just can't seem to be bothered to not bother anymore.... /emoticons/wacko.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH /emoticons/mellow.png er... no.

My wifes been asleep for about 30mins now, surprised she hasn't woke up with my constant typing.

I best call it a day soon, just can't seem to be bothered to not bother anymore.... /emoticons/wacko.png
I am off to bed in a minute get yourself to bed and i am sure you will bother tomorrow

Ive never seen the forum so busy after 12 o clock ! normally its only me up by my self /emoticons/smile.png lol

because you have no friends and you are not a mod lol:D
LOL /emoticons/smile.png

Was waitin for missus to come in from work and just finished repairing and dual booting this laptop, she on facebook now so waitin for her to stop cookin imaginary food lol.

Looks like virtual burgers are ready, I'm off to bed zzzzzzzzzz:sleepy:

Back