FREE £50 Google Adwords Vouchers this week -

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by brandnewtom, Apr 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. brandnewtom

brandnewtom Newcomer

Hello everyone, Since joining this forum I have been ill so window cleaning put on hold for a wee while, which has given me loads of time to do nothing lol. Well, in my doing nothingness I have seen that Web User Magazine (issue 290) currenty on sale in newsagents etc have a full page google advert in there, with a voucher for free £50.00 google adwords, so, for any computer savvy peeps it may well be worth buying the £2.00 mag for free £50 adwords, I have bought 5 mags and have 5 seperate google adwords accounts all with staggered start dates for the ads so I will have £100 worth of free google ads starting over a period of 6 weeks.
    Tip- when on the billing section when setting up, click on manual payments then click on enter promo voucher then click FINISH BILLING otherwise it will prompt you for a payment.
    Mines up and running for the other businesses we have and the window ones will start soon.
    May aswell grab it whilst its free. Happy Weekend everyone
    Tom :)

Advertisement
  2. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

cheers Tom. seen these vouchers elsewhere but assumed there was a catch somewhere along the line!

3. brandnewtom

brandnewtom Newcomer

Hi, tbh I thought there was a catch but the way I see it is Google want people to try the vouchers, hopefully get hits on websites which converts to jobs then stay with google and buy more credit as & when we can afford to.
    I was a bit wary to start with but I have them all activated and working on various sites we have in the family and the hits are coming through, we had a call 3 hours after first one for one of our other sites went live, ok its not a job but its to quote for a patio which we will hopefully convert to a job.
    I would say give it a go, but when setting up the billing summary on adwords.google.com put it as manual payments and then under that is link to enter voucher code then click finished billing setup , this way you have not had to enter any personal credit/debit card details so when ya free voucher runs our you just make a decision on whether to top it up by a tenner or so, and there is self help links from start to finish :)

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

What are Adwords actually for?

5. Paul

Paul Guest

They put you at the very top of google above google places, pay per click I think to get top search.

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I'm on page 7

I have £50 to use but duno anything about them

Advertisement