Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help Pricing Comp School

but I'm thinking the price will be around £3400 mark wich is a lot of money but the school is huge lol

Thats more like it damo........

Seems to be a lot of dreamers on here....

4 days work. 1 man 200 a day. 6/7 hours.

seems you need to up ur prices if your only makin 200 a day nwcs you either cant price work up or need to get your finger out i make more than that on residential

and your quoting part of what i said.i said if price went on £1 a window thts what it would be wich was hell of a lot of money

Good for u. If your so good with your prices then what u on here asking what ppl think u should charge as every comment u have had u been off with ppl.

And for the record I think it will take more then 4 days........

But what would I know as ive only been a self employed window cleaner 20 year !

2 damo and iv been off with nobody nc 99% of my work is residential iv got one other school but residential is my bread and butter so pricing large commercial like this is new to me.

Well as oliver said how u gunna clean high inside windows ?

Ropes

Cherry picker

Wfp

Some jobs arnt worth the hassle. And ive always found commercial work doesnt pay like it did years ago.

I priced a school £150. 4 hours work. Other company seen on dragons den priced it£55.

Local morrisons priced it £130. 3.5 hours. They called me back saying could I do it for £55.

Yorkshire bank in town they wanted me to do inside and out for £6. Weekly.

Stick with your residential work.

just been reading the threads and i,m saying to myself do you need the hassle thats going to be hard graft if you have plenty of good graft well priced

why take it on...W F P or not !!

Back