Free Or Low Cost Images

Discussion in 'Tutorials & DIY' started by Richard, Sep 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

I saw the thread for the window cleaner making a new logo, I though some of you might find this website of use. This is where I got the cover image for my book.

The cost can be a free or a few pence to a few pounds depending on use, file, type, size etc.

http://en.fotolia.com/Info/Vectors

It should be very easy to use, click on Vectors for example, type in the search something like – window cleaning – or – Water droplet – hit search and have a look at what comes up. There are other image banks around, if you can’t find anything on this site.

Richard

Advertisement
  2. Iain

Iain Guru

I use Fotolia for all of my sites and I'd definitely recommend it. Good prices, great images and their database of pictures is massive! There aren't many WFP images on there but plenty of trad.

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Cheers Richard, never used fotolia before but bookmarked it with the rest that I have.

4. Iain

Iain Guru

It's excellent - I couldn't recommend it more. Images normally work out to around £1 each (depending on size) but you're free to use the images as much as you want. There are limitations in my situation as the license only grants use for one client but for a single business purchasing the license, you can use as much as you want.

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I'm just looking for some images for new flyers for club so I'll give the site a browse later.

6. Iain

Iain Guru

Ian - when you register, let me know and I'll dig out a discount code. These only work for the first time you register so they're no good to me. You may have to try a couple of codes but you can probably get 25% off your first lot. PM me if you want one.

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Nice one mate, I'll pm you later cos might sign up with clubs info cheers.

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Why not take your own pic's? Simples....It's far better I think to have your own branded images than using stock photos. Takes very little time and is free :)

This is a good example of a window cleaners site using branded images... http://jdwindowcleaningservices.co.uk/index.html

What do you think?

Advertisement