Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How would you clean this

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lewis

Hiya, wonder the best way to clean this render it's going a tad green.

Was thinking a 50-50 hypo mix and the a pressure wash off with a wide spray?

Any
5373154e92e6820da0938eea8d2ad602.jpg
01cf81f35a6b0f54c47f8dacfb1b4aad.jpg
0173d5735851cb73e0fa8cf4297d7f66.jpg
help advice please.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defo hypo mate maybe start at 25 hypo and 75 water leave on little longer

I've got one very similar to do next week on a restaurant but will use the steamer and low pressure

Have to inspect any render first don't wanna blow any off

Thanks mate, yeah defiantly low pressure. How much shall i charge for the building? Would it take a day? ( only photos I took )

A good long day mate should come off easily the hypo will clean it no end then very low pressure and probly 40degree nozel

I'd want at least 400 mate

Lewis we're was your trailer from

I'm going to London thurs to pick up another machine and want to mount in trailor for when I do the dome cleaning

Tickner trailers mate, there awesome. £400 cheers pal, can't work for nowt. Yeah I got a high reach pole too so will give it a go next week. How are you staying hypo at height mate?

Get it mounted dude.
987b3699593c6293ca088a4b3b6a59e5.jpg

I use a chemical sprayer I got off a farmer and use a old 35 pole

But sometimes I get the ladder off because I like to see where I'm spraying the hypo

its not even that bad def a 70/30 of hypo and u should only need to brush the wall with a pole then give a good hose down

£400 and include the pvc days work job done

Where do you guys buy this hypo from? Does it come 100% pure then you water down to a percentage mix and apply using a sprayer? Never used the stuff before so some advice would be welcomed /emoticons/smile.png

Sodium hypochlorite mate is the proper name

I go to farmers for it and pay sometimes £11sometimes £10

Get it off net its treble that

it wouldnt be worth it mate by time u pay for your costs on the job and its a one off thing aint like u got repeat trade

after all how much would you pay a painter to paint the outside

400 is reasonable to make a house look bright and new I think most people would snatch your hand off

At 200 bear in mind over heads like the cost of machine running the machine for a full day,wear and tear,servicing costs etc,hypo,insurance and tax you'd be left with 120ish

I'd sooner clean windows

Sodium hypochlorite mate is the proper nameI go to farmers for it and pay sometimes £11sometimes £10

Get it off net its treble that
Thats the stuff yes, so it's basically a bleech chemical? Mostly comes around 14/15% concentrate after looking on the web a bit, is that the stuff you use?

I see it's used alot in soft washing and for building cleans using pressure washing? Even good for stained Upvc it claims?

Apart from the obvious risks to health what problems can arrise on a customers property if any?

Cheers

Back