Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Review Cleaner vision

R

Ryan

Working with IGM computers was a pleasure.

I gave iain a brief he then set to work and 2 days later the site was up only needing fine tuning to finish it of.

my sites been running about 2 months now and am very happy with it its 90% finished just waiting for me to get some more pics to put on atm.

within a week it was on the first page of Google and on Google map as well.

he sorted everything out iv got analysis to see people who viewed the site a email address set up paypal on my site.

emailing iain was great id email him and he would respond within 20-30 mins normally which is great when we need to sort stuff out quick]

overall id rate his service very high

have a look www.cleaner-vision.co.uk

Thanks Ryan.

I always put in a great deal of time and effort with my websites so it's great to see it's what you were hoping for.

Iain

Looks good Ryan.

What I do particularly like, is your site is nothing like Paul's - so makes me feel that the website is individually designed for you, and not a cut and paste type- where they are all basically the same. A+

Ryan's website is now number one for Window Cleaning in Port Talbot. It ranks ABOVE all of the Google Places listings and it's number one for that too. Essentially, Cleaner Vision now has the top two spots for this keyphrase and should hold the position for a long time without much input from me.

Back