Free Website Link Exchange

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Brightsure, Mar 21, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Brightsure

Brightsure Active Member

If any of you own a website and provide link exchange to help your SEO, feel free to add your link to our website, We are happy to exhange links but we only accept reciprocal links. You must add a link from your page to ours first then use our fully automated form, your link will then be displayed immediately. Please use this link for link exchange. http://www.brightsure.com/links/links.php

Why is Anchor Text Important?

Search engines gather data by traveling around the web via links, jumping from page to page.
    Links are the lifeblood of a search engine and are used as key indicators for identifying the topics of the pages they're about to go to.
    If 100 sites link to a site with the link "Window Cleaning" or similar words, the search engine can be fairly confident that the site is about Window Cleaning.

Targeted Keywords

If you want a page to rank for a keyword that is particularly difficult, be sure to focus on getting the keyword in your anchor text.
    Many newbies will request links to the page they're trying to boost and forget about the anchor text.
    While getting links to the page is most certainly going to help, you should try to get at least part of your keyword into the anchor text whenever you get the chance.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thanks for the offer but for me I can't see the point in doing that myself.

3. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

Same here mine works a treat.

4. Brightsure

Brightsure Active Member

Bit pointless if your from the same area as me, but for anyone else outside Dorset this is helpful keyword anchor text. Google loves Anchor text!

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

To be honest I would say reciprocal links went out about 10 years ago. You’re far better of just concentrating on optimising your own website.

6. Brightsure

Brightsure Active Member

Yes Website optimization is more important than links, i use this as a helper http://gtmetrix.com/

7. mark m

mark m Hero

you cover a very large area and getting a bit close to me :angry: :angry: :angry: :D

8. Brightsure

Brightsure Active Member

lol What area do you cover? :) There are so many WFP guys in Dorset i see loads every day!

9. mark m

mark m Hero

abbotsbury and winterboure abbas is the furthest I go towards you

10. Brightsure

Brightsure Active Member

Yeh i dont quite go that far, Dorchester is nearest i go to there! I know ALOT of window cleaners from Poole, Bournemouth, and Dorchester, seem to see some every day i go out!

Advertisement